It’s been just over 6 months since I started this blog and I did a 3 month update in September so it’s only right I start the year with stats and goals for the year!
The first stats and the current stats for this post are coming from JetPack as I made a massive boo-boo with Google Analytics resulting in me having to start all over again from this month so going forward my stats will be more accurate and insightful!
October – December Stats (according to JetPack)
- Daily Views: Avg – 19 (I think). The aim was something like 78 LOL but I was dealing with a lot so I’m ready to improve this going forward. January is looking pretty strong already.
- Blog Subscriptions: 32. The aim was 33 but I didn’t know about BlogLovin then.
- Monthly Views: I haven’t topped August yet (897). I was extremely quiet in October/November and it reflected my views massively but I am positive I can get 800+ views a month if I work for it!
- Twitter Followers: 1,052 (Sept: 600) – I can’t believe in 6 months I’ve managed to get such a strong following and I’ve met so many lovely people online too.
- BlogLovin: 79 Blog followers. I’m still getting used to BlogLovin but this takes my total Blog Subscriptions to 100+ if you think about it so go me!
- BlogLovin Niche: 5,522 in Lifestyle which works for me considering some of the numbers people have got on there.
My 2017 Blogging Goals
- Start using Google Analytics properly for stats (this will result in a change in my stats updates in terms of numbers etc)
- Achieve a Domain Authority of 25 (currently: 17)
- Reach a Social Following of 3,000 (currently: approx 1,500). I think this is harder for me as I don’t use Snapchat or Instagram.
- Reach 1,500 page views a month. I am being extremely wishful here but if you don’t ask, you don’t get! (currently: approx 678)
- Post 100 blog posts over the course of the year (Jun-Dec 2016: 50 posts )
- Take more pictures (even if they don’t look as good as the stock photos)
My Personal Goals
- Go to the gym 3 times a week (including classes). I joined the gym on the 1st January and I’m just waiting to get some gym shoes so I can get in there and get it started!
- Be willing to redefine my relationship’s with people for the good of my own happiness. This means don’t expect too much to avoid disappointment and be more open minded to the fact that everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, and some people will never change.
- Count my blessings and find gratefulness in every day. I’m using my own free planner sheets everyday to ensure I remember to take the time to be grateful and to reflect on what I’ve achieved each day, even if it’s something as small as making dinner and hugging the Mini Me’s a lot.
- Learn to love myself, one day at a time. 2017 is all about self-care for me and finding a place in my heart for everything about me.
- Take responsibility for my life (with the help of some CBT). I read this post online today and I think I’m going to read it everyday to better my attitude towards my mum, my family and people in general. The present is a result of the choices I make, regardless of the past (although the past may have an impact on the choices I make, I have to consider that when I make a choice). As the post reminds me on point 9, my issues are mine NOW regardless of where they started from. I’m also going to speak to my therapist about this once I’m finally allowed to see her again!
The past, the present and the future all in one blog post in various ways. Do you have any goals for 2017, blogging, personal or other? Let me know in the comments!