I know you know I don’t believe in you anymore but let’s pretend you exist for just a second.
I know I haven’t always been nice but I feel like after everything I’ve endured over the last 3 years alone (let alone over the course of my life), it has to be understandable and allow me to stay off the naughty list, right?
I have a long list of Christmas wishes so I hope you were expecting to hear from me this year:
- Dailygreatness Journal to use as my diary for 2017 because it looks amazing and I’ve hinted to Mr Me that I want it so if he can’t make it happen, make sure you do.. please!
- I’m going to win the ITV competition worth £70k but if you could ensure this, that would be great
- Swarovski and Pandora goodies galore
- A wardrobe full of perfect clothes for us all, especially me so I have a reason to use my personal stylist app…
- Tickets for at least 2 holidays next year (think sand, clear blue seas, all inclusive type holidays)
- Good health for my family and I in 2017 (and extended family because this year has been too much, honestly!)
- Strength in my relationship because it’s our 4 year anniversary on 1st January and I really do love him, I just want us to grow together and make this work above any problems that might come our way.
- Better mental health – I feel like my depression is lifting finally but if we could work on the anxiety too that would be great. But I am really, very grateful for the improved mood.
- An ability to be and do amazing because I am amazing.
- General happiness
So, I know what I’m asking is akin to what I pray to God for everyday but if we are going to pretend you exist, I’m going to get my requests in like everyone else (not that I have any idea what everyone else wishes for at Christmas). I know some of the things on my list can’t be bought (or physically delivered in your case) but if you could just leave a note letting me know it’s been done, that would work just fine.
I’m asking for a lot but seems as I haven’t asked for anything for years, I feel like I have some years to make up for plus I want to enjoy Christmas too and go into the New Year feeling totally ready for anything!
What are you hoping for this Christmas? Let me know in the comments!
If you’ve liked this post, or any others, please don’t forget to click to subscribe on the left hand side now!
You can also find me on Twitter.