GENERAL STATS OF THE WEEK (MONDAY – SUNDAY):
- Good days: 1, Okay days: 5, Bad days: 1. It’s my TOTM this week and this copper coil makes it seem like something out of Chainsaw Massacre is happening in my uterus. I’ve been moody and miserable and all those joyful things.
- Books read: I’m currently reading “Sofia Khan Is Not Obliged” by Ayisha Malik.
- Time’s I’ve Worked Out: Twice!! It’s not the 5 days I hoped for but it’s more than no days so I am going in the right direction.
- Time’s I’ve had to say sorry for my shitty attitude: Twice. Maybe three times. I put a suggestion of me going for drinks with my ex to Mr Me… knowing full well it would be a massive problem if it was the other way around.
- Time’s I’ve played WWE Champions: This game is addictive! I’ve been playing it on and off through the day, every day, for at least the last week I think. If you smelllllll….
- Afternoon naps: Three. I learnt how to take 30 minute power naps except the one time it turned into a 2 hour nap…
FAVOURITE BLOG READS:
- Quick Tips: The Power of the To-Do List for Motivation by My Sweet Anxiety
- 4 Reasons Women are Scared to Date by Power of Positivity
- Weekly Round-Up #19 by This Stuff Is Golden
- 7 Blogging Goals You Should Aim To Achieve In Your First Year of Blogging by Endi’s World
- Chronic Talk: Episode 3 | Feeling Trapped vs Being Stagnant by More Spoons
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
“I protect my “me” time because I deserve it” – Everyday Affirmations
BLOG STATS OF THE WEEK:
- Most viewed blog post: 17 Things People Need You To Know About Mental Health
- The number of blog posts sitting in my Drafts folder: 13
- Advice that I have given that I actually need to listen to: I didn’t blog enough this week to give myself or anyone else advice!
- Scheduled posts: 2/3. I’m hoping to keep it this way but struggling to find enough hours in the day.
- Blog post that got lots of support and comments: I haven’t been promoting my blog or posts much in the last couple of weeks so not many views in general.
THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE ORDINARY THIS WEEK:
- I booked tickets for myself and the kids to go to Torquay for a week at the end of July. Mr Me can’t come but it will be a good break anyways and Miss 5 can’t wait to be by the sea.
- I was invited for a job interview from one of the first jobs I applied for!!
- I stood on a bag full of blocks which hurt, causing me to take a massive drop, and badly bruise a couple of toes, my hip and my elbow.
- I chose an oven pizza over lukewarm fast food.
How’s your week been? Let me know in the comments xo