General stats of the week (Monday – Sunday):
- Good days: 2, Okay days: 2, Bad days: 3.
- Books read: Captured by Our Addiction (Book 5 in the Captured series) by Karen Frances
- Time’s I’ve Worked Out: 0. No T25 and no gym. I was bleeding like a dog. Leave me.
- Time’s I’ve Eaten Terribly: Too many to count and I don’t have Easter as an excuse anymore.
- Times I’ve had to listen to Sleep With Me podcast: 3 I think. My anxiety and insomnia were pretty bad this week. I love that this podcast exists!
- Days I’ve wondered if I’d be better off without Mr Me: 3. Possibly 4. These accounted for my bad days.
- Jobs I’ve applied for: 20 maybe. Having gone from pure anxiety thinking about applying to being able to apply for multiple jobs is a massive thing for me, even if I get 0 responses!
Favourite blog reads:
- Weekly Round-Up #15 (the inspiration for this post, with consent!)
- PORTABLE DIARIES: 4 kinds of People Who Approach Me
- 10 Things I’ve Gained from Postnatal Depression
- 45 Lifestyle Post Ideas
- 8 Ways To Chill Out When You Need A Break
Quote of the week:
Be a pineapple: Stand tall; wear a crown and be sweet on the inside
Blog stats of the week:
- Most viewed blog post: A Day in The Life of a Stay at Home MH Mama
- Number of blog posts sitting in my Drafts folder: 17!
- Advice that I have given that I actually need to listen to: None. I have not been in the best position to give advice this week.
- Scheduled posts: 0. It’s very rare I have enough time to write more than one post at a time.
- Blog post that got lots of support and comments: Blog Stats ║Q1 2017
Things that have been out of the ordinary this week:
- I actually communicated my feelings with Mr Me instead of holding it all in.
- We had two family days with Mr Me off work!! It was amazing and much needed.
- Mr Me got a new job and starts in a week.
- I applied for some jobs 🙂
- Watched Creed & Get Out with Mr Me and loved them both.
How’s your week been? Let me know in the comments xo