General stats of the week (Monday – Sunday):
- Good days: 0, Okay days: 7, Bad days: 0. It’s been hella cold this week and I don’t do cold. But nothing massively bad has happened either. I’m in a better place with Mr Me this week.
- Books read: Currently reading “Midnight Exposure” by Melinda Leigh
- Time’s I’ve Worked Out: 0. I am determined to make this number at least 3/4 next week
- Time’s I’ve Chose Social Media over Housework: At least once every day, Monday to Friday. Maybe even more.
- Times I’ve had to listen to Sleep With Me podcast: Twice. It’s my go-to when I can’t sleep.
- Days I’ve counted down to the Mini’s bedtime then wondered why because they don’t go to sleep: Every damn day. In the holidays, they were fast asleep within minutes; as soon as school starts, no-one wants to be asleep when it’s bedtime. Makes no sense.
- Jobs I’ve heard back from: 0. It’s okay. I’m not going to stress about it. Everything in good time. One day at a time…
Favourite blog reads:
- Weekly Round-Up #16
- #MEETTHEBEAUTIES ││ DEMIBEES
- When I See Others Achieve My Dreams
- Nutritious after school dinner ideas in 20 minutes with Birds Eye
Quote of the week:
They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself – Andy Warhol
Blog Stats of The Week:
- Most viewed blog post: Returning To Work After A MH Career Gap
- The number of blog posts sitting in my Drafts folder: 11 (that’s 7 less than last week!)
- Advice that I have given that I actually need to listen to: 27 Things Every 20 Something Year Old Should Know How To Do
- Scheduled posts: 0. But I have been managing to write and schedule all the posts that I’ve posted in the last week.
- Blog post that got lots of support and comments: A Day in the Life of A Stay At Home MH Mama
Things that have been out of the ordinary this week:
- Anthony Joshua vs Klitchsko
- Miss 5 started an after school club one day a week
- Found a new series to watch and enjoy: Criminal Minds International Borders
- I realised that “Being Mary Jane” is quite triggering for me after watching 3 seasons LOL
- I got my hair cut into a different style and it’s causing a lot of differing opinions amongst my friends
How’s your week been? Let me know in the comments xo