General stats of the week (Monday – Sunday):
- Good days: 2, Okay days: 4, Bad days: 1. I’ve had a headache on and off for a few days now which is annoying, I’m stressed about money and it’s just been one of those weeks.
- Books read: I finished reading “The Girl Before Eve” by Lisa J Hobman on Sunday night even if it is a bit of a predictable ending.
- Time’s I’ve Worked Out: 0. I haven’t given up but I am eating terribly tbh
- Time’s I’ve Delt With Ignorance on Twitter: Twice. One person missed the memo that #BlackLivesMatter and one person told me I was basically going to be used by Mr Me because of this post. They obviously didn’t read any of my other posts.
- Time’s I’ve listened to NAO’s album since Thursday: Four times LOL. The whole album.
- Time’s I’ve let my anxiety get me down: Twice. Then my estranged half brother from Denmark phoned me and made me remember to be grateful for what I have.
Favourite blog reads:
- Weekly Round-Up 17 by This Stuff Is Golden
- Mum truths #7 with Nomi Palony by Motherhood: The Real Deal
- To The Ones I Love, from Me & My Mental Illness by My Sweet Anxiety
- Mental Health + Relationships – with Katrina Wilson! by Adventure & Anxiety
- 4 OF MY FAVORITE WELLNESS APPS by Because I’m Addicted
Quote of the week:
What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? – Robert H. Schuller
Blog Stats of The Week:
- Most viewed blog post: 27 Things Every 20 Something Year Old Should Know How To Do
- The number of blog posts sitting in my Drafts folder: 11
- Advice that I have given that I actually need to listen to: I didn’t blog enough this week to give myself or anyone else advice!
- Scheduled posts: 0. I’m hoping this headache goes away so I can get back to blogging 3 or so times a week.
- Blog post that got lots of support and comments: 17 Things People Need You To Know About Mental Health
Things that have been out of the ordinary this week:
- Mr Me is working Monday-Friday for the first time since… a very long time which means he’s home on the weekends for the first time since October 2014!
- I realised I still don’t know what I want to do except be busy and stick with administration roles
- I became a co-owner of the Lazy Blogging account on Twitter!!
How’s your week been? Let me know in the comments xo